Benefits of TypeScript
- TypeScript offers simple code navigation, bug prevention and maintainability of code.
It helps Static Sort annotation or Static Typing.
- It additionally helps interfaces, sub-interfaces, courses, subclasses and ECMAScript 6 or ES6.
- It comes with object-oriented programming capabilities with the inheritance of personal members and interfaces.
- Wealthy IDEs Obtainable
- It may be used for each consumer and server aspect.
- It helps courses, interfaces & modules.
- It’s specifically designed for small scripts.
- It’s a cross-platform language.
- It offers sturdy Testing Workflow and dependencies assist.
Additionally Learn: 6 Most Demanded Programming Languages of 2019