FOSTER CITY, Calif., Nov. 30, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GridGain® Systems, supplier of enterprise-grade in-memory computing options based mostly on Apache® Ignite®, at the moment introduced it’s internet hosting or taking part in a number of on-line conferences, webinars and digital meetups happening in December and January 2020. GridGain will use these occasions to share distinctive insights into the most recent in-memory computing expertise developments, traits and techniques. GridGain has additionally posted on-demand movies of a number of November 2020 occasions on the corporate’s web site.
“We have now seen hovering curiosity in our occasions over the previous few months as extra firms of each dimension look to push their digital transformations ahead,” mentioned Terry Erisman, Government Vice President of Company Growth at GridGain Techniques. “Our crew of specialists is all the time excited to share their wealth of details about how in-memory computing can assist extremely performant, massively scalable purposes and allow important new infrastructure methods, corresponding to digital integration hubs and HTAP.”
- How to Deploy Change Data Capture Using Debezium in Apache Ignite and GridGain – December 2, 2020 – Evgenii Zhuravlev, GridGain Buyer Options Group Lead, will clarify how Kafka with Debezium and GridGain connectors allows change information seize (CDC)-based synchronization between third-party databases and GridGain clusters. Webinar attendees will learn to deploy such an structure by configuring a Debezium Connector and a GridGain Licensed Kafka Connector.
- Apache Ignite Workshop: Developing Applications That Are Easy to Manage – December 9, 2020 – Alexey Kukushkin, GridGain Skilled Companies Marketing consultant, will focus on the right way to develop purposes which are straightforward to handle, together with the varied strategies for utilizing Apache Ignite to develop manageable purposes and the monitoring and managing instruments that Apache Ignite supplies.
- Learn How Our Managed Services Offering Deploys GridGain and Apache Ignite in the Cloud – January 13, 2021 – Andrey Alexandrov, GridGain Senior Software program Engineer, will information attendees via the interior workings of GridGain Nebula, a managed providers providing for Apache Ignite and GridGain. The session will present a short overview of the answer’s expertise stack and structure and reside examples of the right way to use GridGain Nebula to speed up platform deployment and configuration in public clouds.
- Distributed Application Development Training: Approaches for User Authentication – On Demand – Denis Mekhanikov, GridGain Shopper Service Lead, critiques the varied approaches to storing and utilizing authentication information in distributed purposes. Shifting from the best to probably the most complicated fashions, Mekhanikov outlines the professionals and cons of every method, and provides particular consideration to probably the most widespread approaches to distributed classes—single sign-on.
- How to Leverage the GridGain Operator for Kubernetes to Deploy Apache Ignite – On Demand – Alexander Shapkin, GridGain Software program Engineer, demonstrates the distinction between in-memory clusters and chronic clusters, the right way to transfer step-by-step via the configuration, and the right way to use The GridGain Operator for Kubernetes to deploy Apache Ignite in AWS.
- In-Memory Computing Essentials for Java Developers and Architects with Java.IL – November 30, 2020 – Denis Magda, GridGain Vice President of Developer Relations in R&D and Apache Ignite Committer and PMC Member, will introduce the elemental capabilities of distributed, in-memory methods and can exhibit the right way to faucet right into a cluster’s sources and the right way to negate any detrimental affect that the community may need on the efficiency of purposes.
- Apache Ignite Talks – December 8, 2020 – Ken Cottrell, GridGain Resolution Architect and Mikhail Antonov, platform proprietor of the core banking system at Raiffeisen Financial institution, Russia, will co-host a meetup for the Apache Ignite group to be taught extra about how Apache Ignite is used for Raiffeisen Financial institution’s backend and the right way to work with Ignite compute grid and Drool.
- jLove – December 4, 2020 – Denis Magda, GridGain Vice President of Developer Relations in R&D and Apache Ignite Committer and PMC Member, will current, “In-Reminiscence Computing Necessities for Java Architects and Builders”. The session will introduce software program engineers and designers to the elemental capabilities of distributed, in-memory methods and supply steerage on the right way to faucet right into a cluster’s sources.
- In-Memory Computing Summit 2020 Virtual Worldwide Conference – On Demand – The In-Reminiscence Computing Summit is the one industry-wide occasion specializing in the total vary of in-memory computing applied sciences and options. Almost 1,100 folks representing 581 organizations from 53 nations registered for the late October convention to listen to audio system from Dell, IBM, Intel, M&T Financial institution, MemVerge, Oracle, Goal, ScaleOut Software program, GridGain and extra focus on the most recent in-memory computing applied sciences and greatest practices. All convention keynote and breakout session video recordings can be found on-demand.
About GridGain Techniques
GridGain Techniques is revolutionizing real-time information entry and processing by providing an in-memory computing platform constructed on Apache® Ignite®. Frequent use instances for the GridGain platform embrace application acceleration and as a digital integration hub for real-time information entry throughout information sources and purposes. GridGain options are utilized by world enterprises in monetary providers, software program, e-commerce, retail, on-line enterprise providers, healthcare, telecom, transportation and different main sectors, with a consumer checklist that features ING, Raymond James, American Categorical, Société Générale, Finastra, UPS, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Microsoft, RingCentral, American Airways, Agilent, and UnitedHealthcareING, Raymond James, American Categorical, Société Générale, Finastra, IHS Markit, ServiceNow, Marketo, RingCentral, American Airways, Agilent, and UnitedHealthcare. GridGain delivers unprecedented pace, huge scalability, and real-time information entry for each legacy and greenfield purposes. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software program can reside between the applying and information layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the prevailing databases, or it may be deployed as an in-memory database. For extra info, go to gridgain.com.
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Techniques, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, Ignite, Apache Kafka, Kafka, Apache Spark, and Spark are logos of The Apache Software program Basis. All different product and firm names herein could also be logos of their registered homeowners.