Following final week’s new map tease, Innersloth has issued a brand new Amongst Us patch addressing numerous stability points and bugs. For instance: you will now not be capable of attain by way of partitions to tamper with Polus panels, and activity arrows will now not present when comms are sabotaged.
Here is the complete changelog:
- Comms sabotage hides activity arrows
- Comms pink mild now not instantly responds to the proper place
- Mounted digital camera flinging on safety cams
- Mounted inaccurate admin desk on Polus
- Mounted Polus panels reachable by way of partitions
- Mounted temperature mini-game in Polus for iOS
- Repair solo-complete reactor/seismic exploit
- Repair align engine exploit and softlock
These quality-of-life enhancements come forward of extra substantial modifications, such because the forthcoming map, which in all chance might be revealed at the Game Awards on December. Elsewhere, an overhaul of the sport’s accounts system is within the works, with “reporting and moderation” the large focus in that space.
Oh, and for those who occur to play Amongst Us on cell: as a result of proliferation of “inappropriate advertisements” Innersloth is making it ad free till subsequent 12 months, which is fairly beneficiant for a free-to-play recreation.
Try the complete replace here.