Had you forgotten that within the grim way forward for 1984 geese with absurd weapons battle in a horrible bloodsport? You most likely had. You most likely had, in reality, forgotten about one in every of the best local multiplayer games on PC, Duck Recreation, launched again in 2015.
Nicely Duck Game has not forgotten about you, expensive reader. This weekend marks the discharge of Duck Recreation 1.5, a massive replace including all method of latest options to the sport. Duck Recreation now performs as much as eight folks, with added eight-person ranges, and may assist 4 spectators on high of that. There are additionally six new weapons and gear, which is rather a lot in a sport that already has a number of weapons and gear. Additional, and to not abuse the phrase tons, however I will abuse the phrase tons, there are—and I quote the patch notes right here—”Heaps and plenty of new maps.”
Duck Recreation is developed by Landon Podbielski and revealed by Grownup Swim Video games. You’ll find it on Steam for $13, the place it helps Distant Play Collectively.
Duck Recreation is a kind of video games that we broadly credit score with saving couch multiplayer. Its genesis, in fact, was in making a platformer with a duck, however then a pal needed to play too so the developer added one other duck and a shotgun. Thus: Duck Recreation. So, in case you are for instance caught inside along with your roommates or household for an prolonged interval for no matter motive, maybe you must get your duck on.
Anyhow, listed here are some hysterical and peculiar patch notes from the replace:
- New Spectator function!
- Spectators get to wiggle round on the spectator desk and drink their favorite drinks
- Added Melon Soda for spectators
- Added Tenting Rifle – Lure enemy geese in a comfortable sleeping bag
- Geese now breathe. As geese ought to.
- Added a “Jam button” (numpad 0 by default). Urgent it toggles Jam mode
- Tongue-stuck geese will now fall if what which they caught their tongues on is destroyed
- Now you can velocity up quad laser bullets by hitting them with a sword in the identical path (why wasn’t this doable earlier than??)