Microsoft yesterday launched new driver and firmware updates for Floor Professional (Mannequin 1796), Floor Professional with LTE Superior (Mannequin 1807) and Floor Guide gadgets with Home windows 10 Model 1703 (Creators Replace) or above. These firmware updates enhance system stability and on Floor Guide gadgets present improved battery reliability. Discover the total change log from Microsoft under.
Floor Professional (Mannequin 1796):
- Floor System Aggregator Firmware (v233.2099.256.0) improves system stability.
Floor Professional with LTE Superior (Mannequin 1807):
- Floor System Aggregator Firmware (v233.2102.1.0) improves system stability.
- Floor Embedded Controller Firmware (v90.2098.256.0) improves system stability.
- Floor Integration (v1.1.339.1) improves battery reliability.
Microsoft has additionally launched a brand new model of the Surface Dock Updater (v126.96.36.199) for IT professionals. This replace contains fixes for exterior show stability points when Floor Dock is used with Floor Guide and contains firmware updates for each the Floor Dock most important chipset and DisplayPort.
- Floor Base Firmware Replace v188.8.131.52 offers help for Floor Dock firmware updates with enhancements focused to Floor Guide gadgets.
- Floor Dock Principal Chipset Unit (MCU) Firmware v049E4970 improves show stability for exterior shows when used with Floor Guide.
- Floor Dock DisplayPort Firmware v049E3D71 improves show stability for exterior shows when used with Floor Guide.
You may obtain these updates by way of Home windows Replace.