The Texas Tech College of Legislation Alumni Affiliation chosen six recipients for the 2020 Alumni Affiliation Awards.
Alumni Affiliation Awards recipients are acknowledged for his or her accomplishments and contributions to the group and Tech College of Legislation, in keeping with a Tech information launch.
The six awards and recipients, in keeping with the information launch, embody:
- The Hershell L. Barnes Ambassador Award offered to Rob Hofmann
- The Daniel H. Benson Public Service Award offered to Steven R. Miears,
- The Graduates of the Final Decade (G.O.L.D.) Award offered to Whitney S. Ellis and Konstantin N. Parkhomenko
- The Rising Star Award offered to C. Michael Davis
- The Excellent Service Award offered to James Wesley Hendrix
This yr’s recipients, who sometimes can be honored on the annual Tech Legislation College Alumni Reception on the State Bar of Texas annual assembly, now are set to be acknowledged just about because of the present pandemic and will probably be acknowledged in-person when it’s secure to take action, in keeping with the information launch.